Time Line Charts (aka Gantt Charts) are convenient means
of representing graphically schedules, appointments and events.
Such charts help members of an organization to plan activities better.
Information about WHAT is happening WHEN
is happening WHERE is happening and WHO will be present
is valuable to concerned people in the organization.
However well planned, changes do take place. Changes to plans and new
additions should be disseminated immediately.
C_CHARTS TM uses Internet/Intranet technology to enable
enterprise wide users within the same facility, city or spread across
the world to access the latest information from their office, home or hotel
C_CHARTSTM can be used to show
1. Program Schedules
2. Facilities/Resources availablilty
3. Production activities in a workshop
4. Project plans and their progress
5. Movement of planets (astrology/astronomy)
6. Travel Plans
7. AIR/Railway time tables
8. Practically anything to do with time